What you get:
55 min of video content, 17 lessons, easy to follow guidance
Unlimited access, learn on your own time in a comfort of your home
Contact your tutor at any time if you have questions
Detailed material guide PDF
Fascinator Hat Workshop Online Video Course
Our Best Selling "Fascinator Hat with Elena Shvab" is now available online. This workshop will enable you to create your own fabulous fascinator hat, and leave with the skills to carry on creating more.
In this class:
- Discover the art of working with sinamay straw, a beloved material cherished by milliners worldwide. Unlock the secrets of manipulating this exquisite material and achieve extraordinary results.
- Learn how to block and stretch a fascinator base over a hat block.
- Learn to wire and trim the edges of the hat base.
- Learn different techniques of trimming and decoration, such as sinamay bias strip for trimmings and decorations and sinamay pleated fan.
- Discover the power of steam manipulation and explore endless creative options in the art of hat decoration.
- Apply veiling that creates glamorous style to any hat.
- And finally, learn the technique of attaching an elastic band to securely hold the hat in place.
- By the end of the session you will gain invaluable millinery skills, gain insider tips and tricks from your tutor Elena Shvab and create a beautiful finished hat.
Unleash your creativity and learn how to make a beautiful Fascinator for your self or your loved ones.
This course is perfect for beginners, no previous experience is required.
Once your payment is submitted, you will receive a PDF file link with password details to access the video. You will also receive a PDF material guide you will need for this course.
Alternatively, you can order our ready-to-use Material Kit here, which will equip you with all the necessary materials to dive straight into creating.